Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Vendor Spotlight: LIV Photography by Jennifer Ann Marie

My name is Jennifer Ann Marie and I am the owner and photographer of LIV Photography. I have photographed over 50 weddings in the past 24 months, and have specialized in wedding photography for the past 10 years. My style of photography holds a variety of looks, lighting, and posing, all depending on what the bride and groom envision for their day. I have extensive knowledge in off camera lighting to create emotion and shadows, however, I also love the soft and beautiful look of natural light photography. I have 10 years of studio experience and communicate posing techniques very well to all clients.

I have a true love for wedding day portraiture since I constantly get to witness two people experiencing the best day of their lives. All of the emotion and warmth that is generated at a wedding sometimes even brings a tear to my eye. I consider being asked to photograph a couple's wedding as a wonderful honor and I look forward to continuing my journey of capturing those once in a lifetime moments!

 Below is my wedding portraiture pricing specifically for Agave of Sedona Wedding and Event Center. These packages include travel time and mileage for me to come from Phoenix, AZ. Please feel free to contact me at any time with questions at LIVPhotographyAZ@gmail.com
The Basic - $1,200
§  3 Hours of Photography Time
§  1 Photographer
§  200-300 High Resolution Images
§  DVD and/or Private Online Image Storage
§  Copyright Release

The Classic - $1,700
§  5 Hours of Photography Time
§  1 Photographer & 1 assistant
§  300-400 High Resolution Images
§  DVD and/or Private Online Image Storage
§  Copyright Release

The Signature - $2,200
§  8 Hours of Photography Time
§  2 Photographers
§  400-500 High Resolution Images
§  DVD and/or Private Online Image Storage
§  Copyright Release

The Ultimate - $3,200
§  10 Hours of Photography Time
§  2 Photographers & 1 assistant
§  600-700 High Resolution Images
§  DVD and/or Private Online Image Storage
§  Custom Wedding Album
§  16x20 Gallery Canvas
§  Copyright Release

            To add additional time to any photography package, the fee is $150/Hr.


No comments:

Post a Comment